Saturday 19 September 2009

Weddingpalooza (and Babypalooza)

Let's see... Right now, I'll be going to my cousin's wedding in November, my best friend is marrying in 2011, and a friend sitting opposite me at work just got engaged.

A friend of mine just had a baby (well, the baby's mother actually had the baby, science has yet to advance that far I fear) and my oldest friend is due in the next few weeks, plus another friend and his wife are expecting a baby next year.

It's just a wedding and baby palooza at the moment! I am due to be chief bridesmaid at Best Friend's wedding. Hitherto I thought this involved just standing there and looking more ugly than the bride, but it turns out there's more to it than that. Mainly involving trying on lots of dresses. (Wedding dresses are heavy. I swear today's session counted as weightlifting.)

In other, entirely unrelated news, Muse's new album, "The Resistance" is now out. Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment