Saturday 20 June 2015

Got My Pills

Things are better since my last post. I have successfully obtained my pills, meaning that the floor is now where I expect it to be. Losing your sense of balance is a side-direction of sudden SSRI-drug withdrawal. It is exactly as much fun as it sounds.

Happily, my prescription was where I expected it to be, at the chemist's. In the past, neither the chemist nor the doctor has known who is supposed to have it, so I traipse backwards and forwards (unsteadily) until I find it, or have an argument with the receptionist. It's always fun trying to convince someone you are not selling your pills on the black market or OD-ing on them, when "GIVE ME MY ****ING DRUGS!" is written all over your wavering face.

Anyway, the magic happy pills are back in the medicine chest, I'm back in the sea, and all is well with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment