Saturday 10 March 2012

Unitarian Cupcakes

Something not a lot of people know about me is that I'm a Unitarian. I'll post more about what that involves in the future. The name comes from our belief in one God (as compared to the "Holy Trinity" view of God in most other Christian churches), often described as the "Divine Mystery". Once I began to attend a Unitarian church I found a people whose beliefs were mine. It was a very happy moment.

More about Unitarianism here: Unitarianism

One belief we all share is the importance of a drink and a biscuit after the service. Recently we received these rather beautiful cupcakes from a relative of a member of the congregation, who is setting up a baking business. Aren't they lovely?



(The Unitarian religious symbol is the lit candle, not the cross.)

No comments:

Post a Comment